North Shore Builder
Thinking about Hiring a North Shore Small Home Builder for Your New Dwelling?
If you’re looking for a North Shore builder that can help you with a bespoke small home, granny flat or minor dwelling project, look no further than Goldline Construction. Whether the project is a modern style or traditional build, we can help with every step of the process.
Services We Provide as North Shore Builders
Our team of North Shore builders brings integrity, creativity and excellence to every building project we undertake. These projects include:
- Minor Dwellings:
The Auckland Unitary Plan has recently changed, leading to a surge in property development. That development includes a growing trend of ‘minor dwellings’ or ‘granny flats’ on existing residential properties. Property owners can use these types of accessory units as a secondary source of income, thanks to property rental sites such as Air b’n’b. Our builders in North Shore can help you assess your property to determine whether a minor dwelling is an option for you.
- Small Home builds:
Sometimes, you can find your dream home in real estate. Or you can turn your existing home into your dream home with some well-placed alterations. Often the easiest path to your true dream house is to build it yourself. We can help you with this process, from architectural design through to handover.
What Sets Goldline Construction Apart as a North Shore Builder
When you need a small home builder on the North Shore, consider Goldline Construction for the job. Here are a few factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Our flexibility. We are happy to build from existing designs if you have them. If not, we can bring in top architectural designers to formulate a design that meets your desires. In either case, we will approach your project with nothing but the utmost dedication to your vision.
- Our communication. We communicate closely with our clients throughout the design and build process. At the beginning of the process, that means working with you to create a suitable design and to make sure everyone is on the same page. Mid-build, it means providing regular updates on the progress of your home.
- Our ongoing service. Once you are in your home, we still want to make sure you are satisfied with everything. We provide a 12-month warranty period, during which we will come in and handle any maintenance needs you may have. All projects come with a ten-year Master Build Guarantee.
Why Trust Goldline Construction as Your Builders on the North Shore?
Shopping for a home can be stressful. Moving to a new address can be stressful. Building a house from the ground up is perhaps the most stressful. When you choose us as your small home builder on the North Shore, we will work to give you the comfort and peace of mind that comes from having an ally who puts your interests above all else. Contact us today.
Guarantee for Peace of Mind
We belong to the Registered Master Builders Association and as standard we include the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee which comes with:
- 10-Year Structural Guarantee
- Protection against loss of deposit
- Protection against non-finished works
Design & Build from concept to completion done in 30 weeks or we'll give you $5,000 cash - T&C's Apply*
* Terms & Conditions – 30 weeks Design & Build package based on 200m2 house or less and excludes Resource Consent stage if this is a requirement. Clock stops if owners take longer than 3 weeks to confirm scope and make decisions in the design phase. Applies to Full Contract builds in Auckland area only. Clock starts once Preliminary Building Agreement is signed and runs through Concept stage, Full Working Drawings stage, Building Consent Application stage, Full Construction stage, and finishes on issue of Code Compliance Certificate or Move-in date whichever is the earlier. Clock stops with any hold-ups due to the owner or land related issues. 30 weeks is based on a week being 5 working days and excludes public holidays. 30 weeks excludes time from 24th December through to 15th January. If owner supplies any part/s of the project then they must stick to our schedule or job becomes ineligible.