Hi, my name is Daniel Hemus and I help Auckland property owners to create an additional income stream from their existing property.
I believe that as time goes on our children are going to struggle to get into the property market. By adding an additional dwelling to our sites we can help our children by building an inheritance and legacy for them.
I have recently put together a guide called “The Feasibility Guide to building a Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling in Auckland”.
To get this FREE guide all you need to do is fill in the form with your email address, name and Auckland property suburb, and I will email you a copy straight away (please note that we will never sell or share your contact details with a third party).
As well as receiving this FREE guide, I will also send you some valuable information around building so you can be well informed.
By downloading our FREE guide you’ll be able to go through this 7-Step process…
- Determine your property zone and learn the standards
- Check your site to see if it has any issues to work through
- Work out what you can build on your site within the standards
- Work out an estimate of your Development Contributions
- Service Connections – Sewer, Stormwater, Power, Water, etc
- How much will it cost for the actual build?
- Putting it all together using the Goldline Feasibility Checklist
As this is a very comprehensive guide, I have broken it down into 7 individual PDF documents so you don’t get overwhelmed with information overload up front. These 7 documents will be emailed out to you separately one every second day so you have enough time to complete each step before the next one arrives. I have also recorded some tutorial videos with property examples showing you how to complete each step for yourself.
In order to work out a true comprehensive ballpark estimate for your Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling, fill in the form and download our FREE guide NOW!