East Auckland Builder
Goldline Construction is a High-Quality East Auckland Small Home Builder
Goldline Construction has earned a reputation for the high quality of our work as a premier East Auckland builder. We have extensive experience in the design and construction of residential buildings now specialising in granny flats, small homes and minor dwellings. With our complete Architectural Small Home Design and Build packages, we will have you in your dream home in no time.
Benefits of Goldline Construction as a Builder in East Auckland
We are in the business of designing and building small dream homes for our clients, handling the process from concept to completion. Some of our customers come to us with existing plans though most prefer our building packages. Here are a few benefits of the building plans:
- Traditional architects are often out of touch with the latest pricing of labour and materials and are often too focused on impractical designs that are challenging to build. These can explode your budget, leaving you with a dream home on paper, but without the funds to have it built.
- We have two fantastic architectural designers as part of our team. With our experience in the construction process, we can save a lot of time and disappointment with our frank and practical advice during the design phase.
- You can count on us to listen to your requests as we help to design your small dream home. If you have a special request such as extra storage for unique items or other customisation options, we will add them if possible.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Builders in East Auckland
There are many builders you can hire for your residential project in Auckland and choosing the wrong one can be a costly mistake. Building a granny flat, small home or minor dwelling is a big undertaking, and you need to work with a company you can trust to complete the work at the level of quality you deserve. Watch out for these common mistakes:
- If they do not offer testimonials from past clients and pictures of their previous work, steer clear. We are incredibly proud of the work we have performed, highlighting it in our gallery with testimonials to back them up.
- Your small dream home needs a company willing to listen to your ideas and suggestions. Our customisation options will make your new home truly yours in style and design.
- Complex building projects require council approval and must meet the required regulations. We have the experience to handle these issues with ease.
Why Trust Goldline Construction as Your East Auckland Builders
As custom small home builders, we take the time to listen to the needs and requests of our clients, implementing them into the design of their new home. We want you to love your new home and will do everything we can to ensure that you enjoy it for the years and decades to come. If you are considering building a new granny flat, small home or minor dwelling, contact us today to schedule a free 20-minute discovery call.
Guarantee for Peace of Mind
We belong to the Registered Master Builders Association and as standard we include the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee which comes with:
- 10-Year Structural Guarantee
- Protection against loss of deposit
- Protection against non-finished works
Design & Build from concept to completion done in 30 weeks or we'll give you $5,000 cash - T&C's Apply*
* Terms & Conditions – 30 weeks Design & Build package based on 200m2 house or less and excludes Resource Consent stage if this is a requirement. Clock stops if owners take longer than 3 weeks to confirm scope and make decisions in the design phase. Applies to Full Contract builds in Auckland area only. Clock starts once Preliminary Building Agreement is signed and runs through Concept stage, Full Working Drawings stage, Building Consent Application stage, Full Construction stage, and finishes on issue of Code Compliance Certificate or Move-in date whichever is the earlier. Clock stops with any hold-ups due to the owner or land related issues. 30 weeks is based on a week being 5 working days and excludes public holidays. 30 weeks excludes time from 24th December through to 15th January. If owner supplies any part/s of the project then they must stick to our schedule or job becomes ineligible.