Design & Build from concept to completion done in 30 weeks or we'll give you $5,000 cash - T&C's Apply*
* Terms & Conditions – 30 weeks Design & Build package based on 200m2 house or less and excludes Resource Consent stage if this is a requirement. Clock stops if owners take longer than 3 weeks to confirm scope and make decisions in the design phase. Applies to Full Contract builds in Auckland area only. Clock starts once Preliminary Building Agreement is signed and runs through Concept stage, Full Working Drawings stage, Building Consent Application stage, Full Construction stage, and finishes on issue of Code Compliance Certificate or Move-in date whichever is the earlier. Clock stops with any hold-ups due to the owner or land related issues. 30 weeks is based on a week being 5 working days and excludes public holidays. 30 weeks excludes time from 24th December through to 15th January. If owner supplies any part/s of the project then they must stick to our schedule or job becomes ineligible.
Welcome from Daniel Hemus
We're proud supporters of Habitat for Humanity Auckland
For every job we do we donate a lump sum to Habitat for Humanity Auckland. It is our heart for all Aucklanders to have a safe and healthy home to live in and at Goldline Construction our underlying purpose is to help eliminate poverty.
Auckland Granny Flat Builders
How we can help you achieve the Auckland Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling of your dreams
Are you looking for a Granny Flat or Minor Dwelling with a bit of difference from the regular cookie cutter finish; maybe something with that special X-factor feel?
What if you could contact someone who could run the whole project from start to finish and knows the value of timely communication, sticking to a budget and delivering a quality job on time?
With over 25 years’ in the construction industry Daniel runs a construction company with a great team of tradespeople where he manages the whole building process delivering a top-quality job for a reasonable price.
We have Health & Safety systems in place, Public Liability insurance and are Registered Master Builders which means that you can sit back and relax as we take the stress out of the whole process.
Ultimate Dream Home Building Service
What our customers are saying about us
Quality Auckland Granny Flat Builders with a difference
Our Partners & Associations
Step one in our unique process is to download our free guide below
THE FEASIBILITY GUIDE TO BUILDING A GRANNY FLAT OR MINOR DWELLING IN AUCKLAND
By downloading our FREE guide you’ll be able to go through this 7-Step process…
- Step 1 – Determine what zoning your property is in and learn the standards
- Step 2 – Check your site to see if it has any issues to work through
- Step 3 – Work out what you can build on your site while meeting the standards
- Step 4 – Work out an estimate of your Development Contributions
- Step 5 – Service Connections – Sewer, Stormwater, Power, Water, etc
- Step 6 – How much will it cost for the actual build?
- Step 7 – Putting it all together using the Goldline Feasibility Checklist